Single Queen Bed
These rooms have just one queen-size bed and sleep one to two guests comfortably.
One Queen Bed and a Single Bed
These rooms have a queen-size bed and an additional twin or single bed. These rooms can accommodate up to three people.
Family rooms have multiple beds and are designed for families that are traveling together.
About Our Guest Rooms
- All rooms have their own private entry and an outside terrace for sitting, reading, enjoying the birds in the morning and the stars at night. In addition, each room has its own ensuite bathroom. All rooms are equipped with both ceiling fans and air conditioning. The windows are screened to keep out any uninvited guests. We provide all rooms with bottled water. Every room has air conditioning and a mini bar.
- All rooms are non-smoking rooms, but you may smoke outside.
- Your room price includes a full breakfast in our beautiful dining room where you can enjoy art, artifacts and stories from around Santa Elena, or outside on the terrace overlooking the garden.
- There is free parking within the grounds of the hotel for your car or bicycles.
- Wifi is available at the Flycatcher Inn, but only on the terrace of the main house.
- Flycatcher Inn cannot accommodate children under 6 years old.
- We do not allow pets.
Staying at the Flycatcher Inn provides you with numerous opportunities to observe and enjoy the wildlife that lives in the jungles and forests that surround the pueblo of Santa Elena. From moments before the sun rises in the morning, the songs of numerous birds and the sounds of other animals can be heard from your room. Our numerous outside seating areas provide lovely venues for enjoying the surrounding wildlife and gardens.
The blue bird pictured to the left is called a mot-mot bird and his distinctive bird call can be heard throughout the Yucatan. Your days at the Flycatcher Inn will provide you with plenty of opportunities to see and perhaps photograph this and many other colorful creatures. Check out our photo gallery for more bird and flower photos from our gardens and grounds.